Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rymar Premium stain dealer in Michigan

Rymar wood sealer and stain is an excellant product if you are looking to protect your wood deck or log home in a harsh environment in the Midwest.  Rymar Premium wood sealer contains citronella in it so it keeps the bugs away for the summer.  It also stops the carpenter bees and wood peckers away from your exterior wood stained with Rymar.  Rymar is the only stain that I know that will do this.  I know, I used it on my deck that backs up to a pond and a large field.  I have used a lot of stains on the market and Rymar is one of the top stains in my opinion.  I have stained over 12,000 decks over the last 20 plus years.  You will be glad you invested in their product.  If you are looking the purchase it online try The Stain Depot or if you are looking to hire it done in Michigan, Fill out an estimate form or call us Michigan Deck Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment